Windows Administrator/Inside Sales
- 3620 Kochar Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7P 0C2, Canada
There’s more to life than work? You’re right. Our straight weekday schedule will allow for that. Evenings and weekends to yourself. We’ll pay you a competitive wage and give you access to a great benefit program including a savings plan. Interested? Read on.
At Gentek Building Products, we’ve made a commitment to our customers that they can rely on us to provide the quality exterior home improvement products they need. But that’s not enough. For us to be considered as their business partner, we know we also need to ensure that every transaction with us, at every point of contact, equates to a superior service experience. That’s where our great employees come in. They make dealing with Gentek easy. And when that happens, we all have a great day at work.
Maybe you are just the person to join our team? Keep reading!
s an Inside Sales Rep/Windows Administrator, you are an essential part of the Gentek team! You are a main point of contact for our customer, whether it be on the phone or at our service counter. You’ll know all about what we sell, know what we have on hand, and how to get what we don’t. You’ll take their order accurately and help them get on their way. You will also play a key role in the day-to-day administrative duties of the branch, including assisting with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes. So if you have experience, or an interest, in building products and enjoy being busy, friendly, and efficient, then maybe this is the perfect job for you.
- Answer customer inquiries at our service counter in person or by phone
- Monitor and advise customers of product information, availability, and delivery status
- Participate in basic accounts receivable tasks, including credit check and collection calls
- General administrative duties in a computerized environment
- Maintain inventory levels via our internal platforms and close collaboration with the Warehouse Supervisor
- Experience in a distribution branch environment an asset
- A natural disposition to provide exceptional customer service
- Easy to do business with. You are adaptable and open to new approaches/ideas when necessary.
- Computer proficient
- An ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong general administrative skills
- You are cooperative and reliable. You’ll come to work and give us your best every day.
Gentek is growing. Come grow with us. We offer a competitive compensation package and a straight weekday schedule. The people at Gentek are the difference. If you are interested in joining our team please respond with cover letter and resume.
Accommodations for applicants with disability available upon request.