Windows Administrator/Inside Sales
- 3620 Kochar Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7P 0C2, Canada
A growing company with a fixed work schedule? No more having to sacrifice personal time for work? A competitive wage and benefits package? If these things peak your interest then Gentek Building Products is the company for you!
Gentek is a leading manufacturer and distributor of vinyl/aluminum siding and windows and other exterior home improvement products, with 3 manufacturing facilities and 22 distribution branches in Canada. At Gentek Building Products, we pride ourselves on the superior customer service experience that we provide to our customers. We recognize that this can only be achieved by having a fantastic group of employees and, as a result, we are committed to taking the time and effort needed to thoroughly train all employees!
Still sounds fantastic? Keep reading!
As a Window Administrator/Inside Sales Representative, you will carry out sales and service support functions primarily related to window sales. You are a main point of contact for our customers and will become knowledgeable not only about Gentek products, but will be able to curate to our customer’s individual needs and requirements, all while helping our window business grow! You aren’t just working for Gentek, you are working for our valued customers as well. If you are the type of person who finds joy in assisting others then this is the position for you!
- Prepare accurate and timely quotes for windows and doors to lumberyards and contractors
- Process orders from start to finish, all the way from the input of the order to scheduling delivery of the product
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Answer customer inquiries at our service counter in person or by phone
- Monitor and advise customers of product information, availability, and delivery status
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience (windows, building products)
- A natural disposition to provide exceptional customer service
- Computer proficient
- A self-starter with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn and promote all the products that Gentek has to offer, willing and able to be cross trained
- Strong general administrative skills
- You are cooperative and reliable. You’ll come to work and give us your best every day.
Gentek is growing. Come grow with us. We offer a competitive compensation package and a straight weekday schedule. The people at Gentek are the difference. If you are interested in joining our team please respond with cover letter and resume.
Accommodations for applicants with disability available upon request.