Production Associate $400 Monthly Bonus! $14.75-$18.00
- 3773 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223, USA
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading residential building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 70 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors.
Headquartered in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, Associated Materials has over 4000 employees across its U.S. and Canadian manufacturing footprint and our extensive North American distribution center network (120+ locations!). We are a charter member of the Vinyl Siding Institute, the American Association of Architects, the National Association of Home Builders, and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
This combination of established brand recognition, manufacturing capacity and distribution reach makes for an exciting and rewarding employment value proposition. Join us, and discover the next step in your career journey.
Associated Materials, a manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products has an immediate opening for General Labor. This position will be responsible for daily tasks including:
- Cutting, processing, and assembling window components
- Inspect windows and communicate any issues
- Use material handling equipment to bring and remove materials needed to run the products.
- Pack and label all finished goods
- Report any non conformance/issues to supervisor and/or quality department
- Any other quality requirements that are developed during continuous improvement efforts.
- Responsible for housekeeping in their area. This includes removing debris, emptying the dust collector bags on the saws, cleaning out the saw, sweeping the floor, etc.
- Maintain all safety standards
- Other job duties as required
This is an 8 hour shift. Monday-Friday. Must be available to work some weekends. Successful candidates will possess a stable work history. We offer a complete compensation package, which includes competitive salary, company medical/dental benefits, 401(k).
High School Diploma/GED
- Able to read a tape measure
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter – motivated
- Teamwork – supports & works with others- Assist other helpers
- Attentive to detail and alert at all times to ensure safety
- Works with the equipment and tools in a safe manner to prevent injury or damage to equipment
- Works well without direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Able to receive and follow instructions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials.com
#Indeed4 - Alside