Administrative Construction Project Manager
- 640 Dearborn Park Ln, Columbus, OH 43085, USA
Alside represents over seven decades of inspired innovation. Founded in 1947, Alside is a leading manufacturer of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets.
With headquarters in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Alside has over 3000 employees in its seven manufacturing facilities (Cuyahoga Falls OH; West Salem OH; Ennis TX; Cedar Rapids IA; Kinston NC, Bothell WA; Yuma AZ). Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling contractors and home builders through our network of 100 Alside Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors across the country.
SUMMARY: Reports to Installed Sales Solutions Manager or Regional ISS Manager (depending on location size) The individual in this position will be responsible for working collaboratively with a team to manage assigned projects in the field, covering the Columbus, OH area and surrounding territory (about a 50-mile radius). The individual will also support and maintain relationships vital to ISS business growth while ensuring high levels of customer service and safety compliance.
- Consistently deliver world-class Customer Service within our Columbus Supply Center.
- Successfully manage assigned projects in the field from inception to completion
- Operate in a safe manner following all company safety policies and guidelines
- Administer and manage customer account activities by thoroughly and accurately maintaining documentation and providing progress reports to ISS Manager/Regional Manager
- Follow and execute additional direction set out by the ISS Manager or Regional ISS Manager
- Manage projects for scope, quality, cost and ensure timely completion of schedule
- Manage subcontractor labor forces including scheduling assignment of jobs and reviewing labor costs
- Gather field measurements for takeoff purposes
- Handle minor services and perform job site inspections
- Deliver exceptional Customer Service by responding to customer needs thoroughly in a timely manner with accuracy and detail through multiple communication methods
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge and serve as a reliable and knowledgeable resource to all customers
- Identify areas of potential conflict between product specs and scope of work onsite
- Work with internal and external associates effectively
- Follow and execute any additional direction given by ISS Manager/Operations that will assist in obtaining overall goals and objectives of the organization
- Ability to multi-task and make business decisions in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- Results Driven
- Self-Motivated and Service Oriented
- Effective Time Management
- Organized and Detailed Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to learn and embrace new technology
- Microsoft Excel, Office, and Outlook
- General knowledge of the exterior building industry preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints and scopes
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending
- Lift up to 50-100 lbs repetitively (varies by location)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College Degree Preferred and/or 2-4 years of industry experience
- Preferably 2-5 years in fast paced production, construction, building products (Windows) preferably building products with a demonstrated success working with customers
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Certifications valued, but not required – OSHA, AMA, VSI, RRP
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com