Sr. Paralegal - General Legal
- 3773 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223, USA
Associated Materials, a federally designated essential business, is the parent company for leading residential building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 70 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors.
Headquartered in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, Associated Materials has over 4000 employees across its U.S. and Canadian manufacturing footprint and our extensive North American distribution center network (120+ locations!). We are a charter member of the Vinyl Siding Institute, the American Association of Architects, the National Association of Home Builders, and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
This combination of established brand recognition, manufacturing capacity and distribution reach makes for an exciting and rewarding employment value proposition. Join us, and discover the next step in your career journey.
The AMI Paralegal supports effective and efficient legal and contract workflows from and to various internal stakeholders, external suppliers, partners, customers, insurance carriers or other entities. Effectively acting as initial contact on many matters, gathering information and providing general legal directions is a primary function of this role. The Paralegal will also assist in managing legal claims against AMI. This position reports directly to our General Counsel.
- Assist the AMI General Counsel by coordinating agreements for all aspects of the company, including; sales, supply, manufacturing, warehouse and other supply-chain agreements, engineering agreements, equipment leases, service agreements, development agreements, license agreements, and nondisclosure agreements.
- Coordinate the development of policies, procedures and systems to support and facilitate efficient contract management and in managing claims against the Company.
- Independently administer several corporate insurance claim functions (Workers Compensation, general liability, etc.) while effectively escalating priority issues for resolution.
- Assist the General Counsel in managing claims against the Company;
- Assist the General Counsel in reviewing and drafting contracts and other documents related to commercial transactions
- Facilitating and coordinating the processing of contract activities through completion
- Creating and maintaining form contracts, including contracting tools, website management and enhancements
- Managing daily administrative duties
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant experience;
- Prior in-house experience preferred, but not required;
- Large Law Firm experience preferred, but not required;
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
- National accreditation as a Certified Paralegal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com.
#Indeed - Associated