Quality Assurance Technician
- 11 Cragwood Rd, Avenel, NJ 07001, USA
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI!
**Open Interviews - Monday - Friday 4pm -7pm** 11 Cragwood Rd. Avenel, NJ
This position reports to the Quality Manager with a dotted line to the Woodbridge Plant Manager. The primary functions include performing Quality Inspection on our products, review/interpret/test the quality of the coating process and apply/edit/track the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System at the site level.
We manufacture exterior building products for the residential industry focusing specifically on steel/aluminum siding, trim coil, gutter coil, etc. This is a hands-on position interacting with production employees.
- Quality Inspection of all product lines at the WB facility
- Improve the coating technical process
- Maintain the WB QMS, product quality improvement and manufacturing process capability.
- Perform physical testing required to maintain certifications and record results
- Inspections logs and sample retention including AAMA requirements
- Perform Random Product Audits as required, including Safety, QC Inspection, SOP audits and 5S
- Train Operators and Technicians on test methods and AMI standards
- Communicate non-conformance's during production audit’s
- All Operations Area Supervisors
- Plant Manager and Quality Supervisor
- Front-line staff
- 3-5 years prior experience in Manufacturing and Quality Testing
- Strong technical accounting skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- High School Diploma
- Local Candidates only
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com.