Manufacturing - OPEN INTERVIEWS 8/20/19
- 2801 78th Ave E, Fife, WA 98424, USA
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI!
Manufacturing - Open Interviews Tuesday August 20th, 1pm - 4pm
Starting Pay Up to $16.00 Per Hour
NOW HIRING!!! Day Shift (6:00am start)
Entry Level Assembly & Warehouse Workers
Full Benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401(k), Vacation,
- Assembling window and door frames, inserting glass units
- Conducting quality inspections, wrapping and completing production of AMI products.
- Utilizing a tape measure and various tools.
- Able to understand instructions whether they are written or verbal, and follow said instructions
- Complete work with accuracy and efficiency
- Able to construct windows in all different phases, including glass department
- The nature of all production positions is repetitive motions for extended periods of time.
- Responsible for truck loading
- An employee in the Warehouse performs a variety of tasks and requires seasonal availability to work overtime.
We are hiring employees that take EXTREME PRIDE in their work.
What does that mean?
1. You’re PROUD of your individual and team SAFETY record!
2. You take great PRIDE in making a QUALITY product, the first time!
3. You’re PROUD of your ability to meet or exceed customer DELIVERY requirements!
4. You take PRIDE in reducing COST of products by reducing waste in production!
Successful candidates for our plant must have the ability to keep up with the physical requirements within a fast paced, physically demanding and repetitive work environment which includes moderate to heavy lifting or working with large and heavy pieces of window units. SAFETY is our top priority!
Our top performers are PROUD of their product, proud of their work and proud to be an AMI – Fife team member!
- DAY SHIFT (6:00AM)
- Starting Pay Up to $16.00 Per Hour
- Our team members receive additional BENEFITS on top of hourly pay and overtime pay!
- Consistent attendance and performance is a MUST
- All team members must pass a pre-employment background and drug screen!
Paid vacation, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K + employer contribution, & more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com
#Indeed - Associated