- 3773 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223, USA
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute vinyl siding and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI!
Primary Duties: Reporting directly into the Safety Manager this Safety Coordinator would assist in developing and sustaining programs that builds a safety culture that will result in the reduction of work related injuries and the potential for accidents. Also, assist in maintaining compliance with governmental regulatory agencies.
Hourly Pay - $16.50
- Update / maintain recordkeeping and training documentation related to safety including , but not limited to:
- OSHA Logs
- Monthly Safety Scorecard
- Weekly Safety Scorecard Updates
- Audit Tracking – data entry and pivot chart development
- Monthly & Specialty Safety Training
- First Aid / Near Miss and Recordable Incident log documentation
- Updating the Training Matrix and training compliance documentation
- Safety Metrics Postings / Tracking
- Incident Investigation
- Assist in conducting incident investigations
- Conduct employee safety training.
- Assist in training program improvements
- Safety Auditing
- Participate in monthly manager audits
- Safety Management Audit participation
- Plant inspections & employee interaction
- First-aid care, emergency preparedness & response
- LOTO auditing
- New employee onboarding (Safety)
- Safety improvement tracking
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Ability to perform duties with minimal oversight
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible schedule
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com.