Corporate Quality Assurance and Reliability Manager
- 3773 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223, USA
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI!
The Manager of Corporate Quality Assurance and Reliability is responsible for the safe operation of the reliability lab. The role will be developing and conducting product testing to support engineering verification, reliability, quality improvement, and regulatory compliance. Responsible for analyzing and interpreting data to report results within the scope of established regulatory test standards and AMI test protocols.
- Provide on-time, high quality reporting of test results to established timelines.
- Reduce product non conformance risk through rigorous APQP tool facilitation or collaboration (System, Design, and Process FMEA, DVP&R)
- Schedule and prioritize testing activities
- Operate and maintain reliability lab equipment within manufacturers’ specifications.
- Assess capability to conduct in-house, or outsource test protocols to achieve timeline.
- Create business case for lab improvements.
- Contribute to the Quality related stage-gate deliverables of the product development cycle through participation, facilitation, and/or communication with multiple launch sites.
- Support identification of test criteria, validation methods, and reliability initiatives to drive out waste and drive sustainable improvement. This may include design validation, bench marking, and product quality evaluation
- Manage the daily operations of the reliability and testing lab.
- Conduct tests as assigned and report results according to established deadlines.
- Operate lab equipment according to equipment specifications and AMI safety procedures.
- Maintain and troubleshoot lab equipment as applicable.
- Support day-to-day problem solving efforts, as needed
- Quality, Production and Engineering staff
- Shipping/Receiving staff
- Plant Maintenance staff
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Reliability Engineering, or related disciplines.
- > 5 years of experience in testing and lab equipment maintenance/troubleshooting.
- Effective Microsoft Office and analytical software skills.
- Excellent communication skills for this hands-on role.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com