Field Manager - Residential Construction
- 400 W 86th St, Bloomington, MN 55420, USA
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI!
Reporting to the ISS Manager the Project Manager is responsible for the generation of full quantity project management estimates to include the requisite materials and labor to satisfy the job scope. This position covers the Bloomington, MN area and surrounding territory (about a 50-mile radius).
- Estimating methods include, but are not limited to, field measurements and blueprints via cutting-edge takeoff software, training provided.
- Interface with ASC sales people to identify the job requirements, specified products, and scopes of work.
- Identify, screen and manage a subcontracted labor force that meets the corporate guidelines for job site deployment.
- Manage contract fulfillment in the field to the required levels of expectation.
- Cost containment responsibilities in regards to labor and materials consumption, overruns and shortages.
- Identification of potential areas of conflict between product specification, and scope of work.
- Duties may extend to full proposal generation once proficiency is reached in the aforementioned primary duties.
- Windows and siding experience is highly preferred!
- Must be a self motivated professional with a fluent understanding of the exterior construction process.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints and scopes.
- Must have strong knowledge of window/siding quality control and construction safety compliance.
- Working understanding of product specification terminology.
- Ability to communicate with sub-contractor base all the way up to senior leadership.
- Special focus in exterior claddings and windows is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines, communicate questions and concerns and search for creative solutions when needed.
- Have a working understanding of digital estimating software, or be able to learn quickly.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Must meet all other corporate hiring requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com.
#Indeed3 - Alside