- 1001 Corporate Dr, Burlington, ON L7L 5V5, Canada
Gentek Building Products is a leading manufacturer and
distributor of exterior home improvement products including vinyl and aluminum
siding and windows. With 3 manufacturing facilities and 22 distribution
branches in Canada we are well-positioned to provide our customers
with top quality products and with a superior service experience.
- Pack finished product on extrusion lines
- Monitoring and checking product quality
- Responsible for all aspects of product packaging, including making boxes, crating, labeling, identification and reporting.
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Position requires standing and walking for prolonged periods of time, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to 50 pounds regularly
- Personal Protective Equipment must be worn as assigned by the Company including but not limited to safety glasses, steel-toed safety shoes and hearing protection
- Salary: $20.50/hour as per CBA (Full Time), plus shift premium when working the night shift and afternoon shift
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts – days, afternoons and nights- weekly rotation
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Previous production experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and work flexible hours when required
Our people are the difference. If you are qualified, please apply with resume and cover letter describing your experience and your interest in working with us at Gentek.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.