Field Installation Manager - Muti-family projects
- 6701 S Glacier St, Tukwila, WA 98188, USA
Alside, a division of Associated Materials Incorporated (“AMI”), is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry and is uniquely positioned with a strong vertical integration of manufacturing, distribution and installation. Our Installed Sales Solutions (ISS) channel is the premier, professional project management organization for the exterior remodeling industry. The ISS program serves select larger home exterior product companies by local Alside Supply Centers throughout the U.S. and streamlines the installation process for these customers by utilizing our network of authorized installers. We also offer solutions for small scale projects like single family home window replacement. If you have experience with project management in the building materials industry, apply today!
Reporting to the ISS Manager the Project Manager is responsible for the generation of full quantity project management estimates to include the requisite materials and labor to satisfy the job scope. This position covers the Seattle, WA and surrounding territory (about a 60-mile radius).
- Material Takeoff Estimating methods include, but are not limited to, field measurements and blueprints via cutting-edge takeoff software, training provided.
- Interface with ISS Manager, estimator, and sales people to identify the job requirements, specified products, and scopes of work.
- Manage a subcontracted labor force that meets the corporate guidelines for job site deployment.
- Manage contract fulfillment in the field to the required levels of expectation.
- Cost containment responsibilities in regards to labor and materials consumption, overruns and shortages.
- Identification of potential areas of conflict between product specification, and scope of work.
- Oversee jobsite Safety.
- Develop relationships between General Contractors and Labor Subcontractors
- Work with project management software to develop schedules and keep material procurement and labor subcontractors on that schedule.
- Windows and siding experience is highly preferred!
- Must be a self motivated professional with a fluent understanding of the exterior construction process.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints and scopes.
- Must have strong knowledge of window/siding quality control and construction safety compliance.
- Working understanding of product specification terminology.
- Ability to communicate with sub-contractor base all the way up to senior leadership.
- Special focus in exterior claddings and windows is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines, communicate questions and concerns and search for creative solutions when needed.
- Have a working understanding of digital estimating software, or be able to learn quickly.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Must meet all other corporate hiring requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com.