Order Entry (Project Administrator) - Building Materials
- 3773 State Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223, USA
Alside, a division of Associated Materials Incorporated (“AMI”), is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry and is uniquely positioned with a strong vertical integration of manufacturing, distribution and installation. Our Installed Sales Solutions (ISS) channel is the premier, professional project management organization for the exterior remodeling industry. The ISS program serves select larger home exterior product companies by local Alside Supply Centers throughout the U.S. and streamlines the installation process for these customers by utilizing our network of authorized installers. We also offer solutions for small scale projects like single family home window replacement. If you have experience with project management in the building materials industry, apply today!
This position is based out of the Corporate Office in Cuyahoga Falls OH and reports to the Sr. Project and Process Manager. The individual will be responsible for supporting multiple ISS locations by accurately completing job packs (by entering project orders into the AS/400, Windows Express and Salesforce systems). The individual will be responsible for communicating order entries to the field ISS team to ensure they are aware of the order entry status and anticipated deliver dates.
- Consistently deliver world-class Customer Service
- Administer and manage customer account activities by thoroughly and accurately maintaining documentation and 100% order entry accuracy
- Maintain projected metrics for the ISS department (Order entry accuracy, project margins, etc..)
- Deliver exceptional Customer Service by responding to customer needs thoroughly in a timely manner with accuracy and detail
- Administer the Filing, Job Pack creation and Materials Procurement Forecasting for ISS
- Receive and process orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain detail and accuracy in order entry and customer requests
- Assist in job scheduling and product delivery
- Serve as a reliable and knowledgeable resource to our customers
- Follow and execute any additional direction given by Sr. Project and Process Manager that will assist in obtaining overall goals and objectives of the organization
- ISS Field employees (ISS Managers, ISS Project Managers, ISS Project Coordinators)
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Deadline & detail oriented.
- Strong communication and follow through skills.
- Have a good working knowledge of the AS400 and Sales Force is a plus.
- Knowledge of AMI window East and West Coast products is a plus.
- Must be hardworking and energetic with the ability to handle a large order entries
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com