Installation Manager-Residential Construction
- 900 Fiber Glass Rd, Nashville, TN 37210, USA
Alside, a division of Associated Materials Incorporated (“AMI”), is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry and is uniquely positioned with a strong vertical integration of manufacturing, distribution and installation. Our Installed Sales Solutions (ISS) channel is the premier, professional project management organization for the exterior remodeling industry. The ISS program serves select larger home exterior product companies by local Alside Supply Centers throughout the U.S. and streamlines the installation process for these customers by utilizing our network of authorized installers. We also offer solutions for small scale projects like single family home window replacement. If you have experience with project management in the building materials industry, apply today!
The Manager – Installed Sales Solutions (ISS) is accountable for the successful growth, development, and delivery of solutions within the Nashville, TN market. Working independently and through the efforts of direct and indirect teams, builds sustainable business growth with sound decision making and execution of aggressive growth strategies.
- Identify, screen and manage a growing subcontracted labor force that meets the corporate guidelines for job site deployment.
- Direct the generation of successful project management estimates leading to contract awards.
- Grow ISS market penetration through successful individual and collaborative business development and management efforts.
- Manage contract fulfillment in the field to meet or exceed customer and organization’s expectations.
- Interface with ASC sales people to identify the job requirements, specified products, and scopes of work.
- Cost containment responsibilities in regards to labor and materials consumption, overruns and shortages.
- Identification of potential areas of conflict between product specification, and scope of work.
- Effectively lead and develop direct reports through sound coaching and performance management practices.
- Local and regional subcontract labor company owners and leaders.
- Alside and AMI local, regional and national sales and operational personnel and leadership.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints and scopes.
- Working of understanding of product specification terminology.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of production and sales management teams.
- Self motivated professional with a fluent understanding of the exterior construction process; special focus in exterior claddings and windows is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines, communicate questions and concerns and search for creative solutions when needed.
- Have a working understanding of digital estimating software, or be able to learn quickly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com.