- 6635 50 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 3M6, Canada
Gentek is a leading manufacturer and distributor of vinyl/aluminum siding and windows and other exterior home improvement products. With 3 manufacturing facilities and 22 distribution branches in Canada we are well-positioned to provide our customers with the best products and a superior service experience.
In this hands-on role, reporting to the Branch Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor ensures the efficiency of warehouse processes and ensures the safe and efficient flow of inventory through the branch while supporting our commitment to providing an excellent customer service experience. Specifically:
• plan labour, space, and ensure accuracy/quality specs are met for incoming product
• oversee order picking and load preparation
• expedite delivery for back orders/special orders
• train and coach performance of warehouse employees, schedule and assign work
• use reporting and other inputs to determine and secure appropriate inventory levels
• ensure integrity of inventory - cycle counts
• coordinate trucking and delivery routes
• perform safety audits and enforce zero tolerance of unsafe work practices
Along with a mature and customer service oriented approach to work you will have have these qualifications:
• minimum 3 years experience in lead role in distribution warehouse
• inventory control, freight, logistics experience
• computer literacy
• strong leadership skills - cooperative and customer service focused
• post-secondary education in related field or significant related experience
• fork-lift, tow motor certifications
Gentek is growing. Come grow with us. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a straight weekday schedule. The people at Gentek are the difference. If you are interested in joining our team please respond with cover letter and resume. Please no phone calls or walk ins.
Accommodations for applicants with disability available upon request.