Non CDL Delivery Driver - $16.44 per hour
- 292 Corliss St, Pittsburgh, PA 15220, USA
Alside, a division of Associated Materials Incorporated (“AMI”), is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry. Founded in 1947, Alside is a manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets. Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling contractors and home builders through our network of over 100 Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors across the U.S. and Canada. We are proud to be a charter member of the Vinyl Siding Institute, the American Association of Architects, the National Association of Home Builders, and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
Position reports to the Operations Manager/Warehouse Manager (depending on location). Responsibilities and duties require driving delivery vehicles, operating forklifts, and warehouse duties as required by manager.
- Work as a team safely and efficiently to maximize customer service levels at the supply center through the delivery function of the business.
- Comply with DOT regulations to maintain excellent DOT rating to ensure safety on the roads.
- Follow company polices and procedures in regards to the following areas: record keeping, DOT regulations and safety.
- Provide superior customer service along with delivery accuracy.
- Warehouse duties which include loading company trucks for delivery, unloading shipments, and stocking of returns.
- Making multiple delivery stops throughout the day.
- Commercial driving experience, warehouse experience, building supply materials experience.
- Ability to lift 100lbs on a repetitive basis.
- High School Education
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com