Pro Shop Customer Service Associate
- Rociada, NM 87742, USA
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
The Pro Shop Customer Service Associate is responsible for assisting in the operations of the Pro Shop and assisting golf members and guests with any troubles or inquiries that they might have.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with customers to resolve any billing inquiries, collects golf fees and sales of merchandise from members and guests
- Answer phones and handles requests by phone
- Keeps records of feees and sales
- Assist with inventory of merchandise and displays within the Pro Shop
- Act as the first point of contact for customers seeking help with products
- Brings carts to tee line as requested
- Assess the customer's needs and translation into solutions.
- Assist in cleaning the pro shop, the club room, and the golf carts when necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Must possess a service-oriented attitude, as well as a friendly and personable attitude
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED Required
- Associates Degree Preferred
- 0 – 3 years of directly related or closely related experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Typical outside work environment (frequent standing, walking, lifting and/or operating powered equipment using proper safety techniques or tools).
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Variable Hours: May be required occasionally to attend functions and work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays