- Hemet, CA, USA
Delivering unsurpassed association management services to communities since 1979, Associa leads the industry operating more than 180 branch offices across North America and employing 10,000 team members dedicated to serving nearly five million residents who are part of the Associa family. With unrivaled industry expertise, safeguarded finances and trailblazing innovation, Associa provides solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more go to www.associaonline.com.
Groundskeepers generally work independently, for management companies, or directly for other employers, and are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness, functionality, and aesthetic appeal of particular areas of land. As such, they usually work outside and must be able to withstand hot and cold weather. Common duties include mowing lawns, pulling weeds, trimming hedges, planting flowers and shrubbery, fertilizing, watering, raking leaves, and generally keeping the lawn, plants, and hedges in good shape.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Duties include but are not limited to:
- Handle basic preventative and corrective maintenance tasks.
- Keep the grounds in a clean and attractive manner.
- Monitor the upkeep and maintenance of the landscaping and grounds daily.
- Clean sidewalks and dispose of debris and trash properly.
- Assist other staff with larger maintenance repairs or projects.
- Other duties assigned.
- Knowledge of equipment such as lawnmowers, blowers, and trimmers, and be familiar with a variety of gardening tools to be used for different purposes. They must also be reliable and physically fit, as their job can be quite labor-intensive.
- Knowledge of general maintenance requirements, (documentation, safety, required reporting, regulations, etc.)
- Knowledge of State or local governmental safety requirements.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills. Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 0 – 3 years of directly related or closely related experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.