Amenity Attendant - Pool, Beach, Gym (PART TIME)
- Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160, USA
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
This Amenity Attendant PART TIME position is for Associa's South Florida Branch, Marquis Association Management. Marquis Association Management is a boutique property management provider that works exclusively with Luxury High Rise and Mid Rise Condominiums and Developer Properties.
CLIENT PROPERTY: Ultra Luxury High-Rise Condo on the Ocean in Sunny Isles Beach
Position Weekly Schedule: Will most likely be 16-24hrs per week on weekends and Holiday/Shift Coverage
The PART TIME Amenity Attendant - Pool, Beach, Gym should be impeccably mannered & discreet. Greet visitors utilizing the Gym, Beach and/or Pool areas, anticipate any needs, and provide excellent customer service.
- Make sure towels are clean, neatly folded, and ready at start of day
- Prepare pool and/or beach area; keep area clean with no trash, and lounge chairs are straight and set at uniform incline position
- Welcome owners or guests arriving at or visiting the amenity area and consistently offering a professional, friendly, high service experience
- Assist owners/guests with lounge chairs, F&B requests, and any other service needs
- Continue to check on guests throughout the day
- Follow company policies and procedures and make sure proper rules are followed within the gym and pool/beach area
- Oversee the general cleanliness and upkeep of the gym/pool/beach area(s) working with Housekeeping and Maintenance when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- The Amenity Attendant position requires Hospitality/Hotel/Condo customer service experience with preferred training/education from a Hospitality Program, University, or company that has a solid Hospitality Service training program. (Prior Pool, Gym, or Beach Attendant Training is also good)
- Preferred experience is 1+ years’ experience working in a luxury Hotel and/or Luxury Condominium property in a customer facing role.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility in a safe and satisfactory manner, and the individual must be punctual and have a good attendance record, and have reliable means of transportation to work. We are looking for friendly people with a PASSION for the Hospitality Industry that love to serve and make people feel special.
Job Skills Requirement:
- Creates an environment that assures consistent owner/guest satisfaction at a standard on par with a 5-Star Hotel
- Maintains a strong "familiarity" and "professionalism" with property owners and guests
- Possession of excellent communication skills
- A passion for serving guests and collaborating with other staff
- Ability to stand and walk the gym/pool area for long periods at a time
- Work at a fast pace attending to needs quickly
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs; including rearranging pool or beach chairs, putting back weights/dumbells, etc.
- Ability to speak effectively in English and Spanish welcoming owners and guests
- Knowing additional languages is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.