Cafe Server (Luxury Condo)
- Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160, USA
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
The Cafe Attendant will greet visitors in a friendly manner and be responsible for preparing and serving food and beverage to owners and guests to the property.
- Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from kitchen/coffee bar to serving area.
- Prepare coffee and/or tea to liking of owners and guests remembering preferences of owners and regular guests.
- Wipe down and clean tables and chairs keeping a pristine serving area.
- Take care of dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchen area for cleaning.
- Run dishes through dishwasher and ensures all sanitation practices are followed.
- Maintain adequate supplies and alert manager when supplies need to be ordered.
- Oversee the general cleanliness and upkeep of the serving area working with Housekeeping and Maintenance when needed.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction and go the extra mile to deliver 5-Star Service at all times.
Other Comparable Titles: Cafe Server, F&B Attendant, F&B Server, Waitress, Waiter, Food & Beverage Attendant, Food & Beverage Server
Education and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility in a safe and satisfactory manner, and the individual must be punctual and have a good attendance record, and have reliable means of transportation to work. We are looking for friendly people with a PASSION for the Hospitality Industry that love to serve and make people feel special.
- The Cafe Server position requires Hospitality/Hotel/Condo customer service experience with preferred training/education from a Hospitality Program, University, or company that has a solid Hospitality Service training program. (Prior F&B Attendant Training is a strong plus)
- Preferred experience is 1+ years’ experience working in a luxury Hotel and/or Luxury Condominium property in a customer facing role. Experience in a 5-Star Restaurant as a Waiter or Waitress is experience we will also consider,
- Must have F&B experience in a luxury environment.
Job Skills Requirement:
- Creates an environment that assures consistent owner/guest satisfaction at a standard on par with a 5-Star Hotel
- Maintains a strong "familiarity" and "professionalism" with property owners and guests
- Possession of excellent communication skills
- A passion for serving guests and collaborating with other staff
- Ability to stand and walk the property serving areas for long periods at a time
- Work at a fast pace attending to needs quickly
- Able to lift and carry up to 15 lbs
- Ability to speak effectively in English and Spanish welcoming owners and guests is required
- Knowing additional languages like Portuguese and/or Italian is a strong plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.