Front Desk Attendant - Swing Shift (New Luxury Condo)
- Miami, FL
Delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide.
This Front Desk Attendant position is for Associa's South Florida Branch, Marquis Association Management. Marquis Association Management is a boutique property management provider that works exclusively with Luxury High Rise and Mid Rise Condominiums and Developer Properties.
CLIENT PROPERTY: New Luxury High-Rise Condo Property in Brickell (Miami, FL)
Position Weekly Schedule: SWING SHIFT - Three Second Shifts (Sat, Sun, Mon 1:45pm to 10:15pm) and two Overnight Shifts (Thursday and Friday 9:45pm to 6:15am)
The Front Desk Attendant should be impeccably mannered & discreet. Greet visitors to the property, verify and guide access to units, be the gatekeeper of the residences. Monitor valet operations ensuring prompt service response to requests. Update resident software with personalized information related to preferences.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility in a safe and satisfactory manner, and the individual must be punctual and have a good attendance record, and have reliable means of transportation to work. We are looking for friendly people with a PASSION for the Hospitality Industry!
- Creates an environment that assures consistent owner/guest satisfaction at a standard on par with a 5-Star Hotel
- Maintains a strong "familiarity" with property amenities and attractions throughout the Miami and South Beach area
- Possession of excellent public communication skills
- Possession of excellent written skills
- A passion for serving guests and collaborating with other staff
- Ability to work under pressure and stand for long hours
- Ability to speak effectively in English welcoming owners, guests and vendors
- Knowing additional languages is a plus
- Company selected front desk concierge software
- Company-issued internet browser and e-mail programs
Education and Experience:
- The Front Desk Professional position requires Hospitality/Hotel/Condo Front Desk experience with preferred training/education from a Hospitality Program, University, or company that has a solid Hospitality Service training program
- Preferred experience is 2-3+ years’ experience working in a luxury Hotel and/or Luxury Condominium property in a Front Desk Professional role
Application Instructions: To apply directly please attach resume and include hourly rate requirements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.