Front Desk Attendant (Luxury Condo)
- Miami, FL, USA
Delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide.
This Front Desk Attendant position is for Associa's South Florida Branch, Marquis Association Management. Marquis Association Management is a boutique property management provider that works exclusively with Luxury High Rise and Mid Rise Condominiums and Developer Properties.
CLIENT PROPERTY: Luxury Residential Condo in Miami, FL (Riverfront)
Position Weekly Schedule: Varied 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift Schedules available
The Front Desk Attendant should be impeccably mannered & discreet. Greet visitors to the property, verify and guide access to units, be the gatekeeper of the residences. Monitor valet operations ensuring prompt service response to requests. Update resident software with personalized information related to preferences.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility in a safe and satisfactory manner, and the individual must be punctual and have a good attendance record, and have reliable means of transportation to work. We are looking for friendly people with a PASSION for the Hospitality Industry!
- Creates an environment that assures consistent owner/guest satisfaction at a standard on par with a 5-Star Hotel
- Maintains a calm and pleasant personality in all types of situations and creates great customer service outcomes
- Deals with the general public, owner/residents, & employees with tact and courtesy
- Adheres to prescribed standard operation procedures covering all aspects of residential operations.
- Reports to Assistant Property Manager on all operational matters concerning the Front Desk department
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases to update records, files, and answer inquiries from Residents and Guests.
- Anticipate Owner and Guest needs and learn preferences of all those entered into the Front Desk or Building Link software
- Handle Owner and Guest requests including restaurant reservations, dry cleaning services, transportation, and any other typical “basic” concierge services.
- Respond to special requests from Residence owners and their guests with unique needs and follow up to promote satisfaction.
- Announce all visitors, contractors, etc. to Residence owners before allowing them to go up and permit access to only authorized visitors.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Engineer, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve call, request, or challenge.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed to deliver an effortless and luxurious experience for our internal and external clients.
Education and Experience:
- The Front Desk Professional position requires Hospitality/Hotel/Condo Front Desk experience with preferred training/education from a Hospitality Program, University, or company that has a solid Hospitality Service training program
- Preferred experience is 2-3+ years’ experience working in a luxury Hotel and/or Luxury Condominium property in a Front Desk Professional role
- Possession of excellent public communication skills
- Possession of excellent written skills
- A passion for serving guests and collaborating with other staff
- Ability to work under pressure and stand for long hours
- Ability to speak effectively in English welcoming owners, guests and vendors
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish is a requirement at this specific location
- Company selected front desk concierge software
- Company-issued internet browser and e-mail programs
Application Instructions: To apply directly please attach resume and include hourly rate requirements and shift preferences including ability to work weekends (Sat, Sun or both weekend days)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.