Chief Maintenance Supervisor (Luxury Condo)
- Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160, USA
Delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide.
This Chief Maintenance Supervisor position is for Associa's South Florida Branch, Marquis Association Management. Marquis Association Management is a boutique property management provider that works exclusively with Luxury High Rise and Mid Rise Condominiums and Developer Properties.
CLIENT PROPERTY: Ultra Luxury Condo on the Ocean in Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Position Weekly Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am -5:00pm (plus emergency On-Call 24/7)
The focus of the position will be the day to day Maintenance oversight for a luxury High-Rise Condominium. This will include maintenance and upkeep, including but not limited to;
- Closely involved with General Manager and Developer Team on start-up items to open a NEW Luxury High Rise Building successfully with 5-Star standards for operations and cleanliness.
- Lead a team of both maintenance and cleaning staff.
- Communicate well, take pictures of before and after, and report daily to the Property Manager.
- Understand and check proper daily operation of cooling towers.
- Understand and work on A/C units and Pool Heaters, compressors, hi/lo pressure, as well as proper Preventative Maintenance.
- Fire and Security system troubleshooting.
- Sheet rock repair & painting.
- All general and preventive maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years prior experience as a Maintenance Supervisor, where documenting and keeping maintenance logs is part of the regular job duties, and 5+ years overall experience in Maintenance for a Luxury Property. Must have exposure to Residential Condos or Large Hotel/Resort type properties or similar environment that requires good hospitality and customer service skills.
- 5+ years verifiable Building Maintenance experience with 2 plus years of Chief Maintenance Supervisor experience
- Must be technology savvy, with the ability to work on automated maintenance software like BuildingLink or HotSOS.
- Must have STRONG English Communication skills (Verbal and Written) and excellent e-mail follow up.
- Preventative Maintenance Tasks including accurate tracking and paperwork
- Must have some Residential Condo Maintenance experience (or similar type properties)
- Experience with all lighting, all types including LEDs, changing out simple bulbs and fixtures, ballasts
- Experience with basic level plumbing, drain PVC, drain cast iron, hangers
- Any certifications/licenses in Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, EPA Refrigerant etc. are a strong plus
- Understanding of building equipment components, water pumps, backflow, generator, fire panel, electrical rooms, breakers, etc.
- knowledge of Proper cleaning techniques for elevators, tile, and pressure washing to direct staff in proper procedures.
- Must have ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Polite with experience working in a residential community
- Must be able to work flexible hours and be on-call as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.