Housekeeper (Luxury Condo)
- Miami Beach, FL, USA
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
This Housekeeper position is for Associa's South Florida Branch, Marquis Association Management. Marquis is a boutique property management provider that works exclusively with Luxury High Rise and Mid Rise Condominiums and Developer Properties.
CLIENT PROPERTY: Ultra Luxury Property in the South of Fifth area of South Beach
Position Weekly Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm (plus some Weekends)
- Cleans and maintains pristine cleanliness of front lobby, hallways, rest rooms, elevators, stairways, and other luxury condo common area including washing, dusting, polishing, etc.
- Cleans and maintains the exterior walkways, sidewalks, garage, decks, patio areas, and pool area
- Maintains common area floors including, wash and wax hard surface flooring, vacuuming carpets and rugs, washing carpets and rugs, cleaning tile grout, etc.
- Maintains common area walls, windows, and doors including, wash and clean and washing windows
- Responsible for maintaining the appropriate level of sanitary and cleaning supplies for assigned areas
- Empty all bathroom trash receptacles and transport trash to disposal area.
- Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years prior experience working as a Housekeeper, Janitor or Cleaner in a Luxury Hotel, Condominium, or Resort that requires good hospitality and customer service skills.
- 1 year plus verifiable Housekeeper / Cleaner experience in a Hotel, Condo, or Resort Environment
- Hands on experience with a majority of the above duties
- Must be reliable and have experience working with cleaning chemicals
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little supervision
- Polite with experience working in a customer service environment
- Must have excellent time management skills and work ethic to get daily job tasks done on time each day
- Must have Reliable transportation
We are a company that prides ourselves in our Core Values and our commitment to being a leader in our industry. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package.
NOTE: SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO GO FOR A DRUG TEST AND COMPLETE A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.