Residential Services Agent (Luxury Condo)
- Miami Beach, FL, USA
Delivering unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide.
This Residential Services Agent position is for Associa's South Florida Branch, Marquis Association Management. Marquis is a boutique property management provider that works exclusively with Luxury High Rise and Mid Rise Condominiums and Developer Properties.
CLIENT PROPERTY: Ultra Luxury Property in South of Fifth area of South Beach
Position Weekly Schedule: Varied 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift Schedules
The Residential Services Agent will often be the first point of contact for owners, guests, and vendors and will need to be hospitality driven with top notch customer service skills. This service role will act in accordance with CSI Management Services’ mission to provide best in class service including maximization of resident satisfaction within established quality customer service standards.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility in a safe and satisfactory manner, and the individual must be punctual and have a good attendance record, and have reliable means of transportation to work. We are looking for friendly people with a PASSION for the Hospitality Industry!
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates an environment that assures consistent owner/guest satisfaction at a standard on par with a 5-Star Hotel
- Maintains a calm and pleasant personality in all types of situations and creates great customer service outcomes
- Deals with the general public, owner/residents, & employees with tact and courtesy
- Adheres to prescribed standard operation procedures covering all aspects of residential operations.
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers.
- Reports to Residential Services Supervisor on all operational matters concerning the Residential Services Agent department
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from Residents and Guests.
- Anticipate Owner and Guest needs and learn preferences of all those entered into the Front Desk Edition or Building Link software
- Handle Owner and Guest requests including restaurant reservations, ordering flower arrangement, dry cleaning services, transportation, and any other typical concierge services.
- Respond to special requests from Residence owners and their guests with unique needs and follow up to promote satisfaction.
- Announce all visitors, contractors, etc. to Residence owners before allowing them to go up to units and permit access only to authorized visitors.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Engineer, Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve call, request, or problem.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
Perform Lobby Ambassador tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed to deliver an effortless and luxurious experience for our internal and external clients.
HOSPITALITY AND TRAINING:
- Ensuring brand standards are met with the objective of meeting or exceeding Resident expectations; communicating follow-up actions to the team as necessary
- Creating an environment in which all staff members have the ability to reach their full potential
- Makes all decisions in line with brand mission, values, and guiding principles
- Must have an eye for detail recognizing opportunities to provide a good customer experience
- Has a keen understanding of personalized services at the highest possible industry standards
- Has a flair and understanding for the finer things in life (luxury services, products, brands)
- Maintains a "familiarity" with hotel and resort operations standards
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- The Residential Services Agent position requires some Hospitality/Hotel/Condo Front Desk experience or training/education from a Hospitality Program, University, or company that has a solid customer service training program
- Preferred experience is 1+ years’ experience working in a luxury Hotel and/or Luxury High Rise Condominium property in a Front Desk or Concierge role
- Ability to speak effectively in English welcoming owners, guests, and vendors. Knowing additional languages is a plus.
- Company selected front desk software
- Company-issued internet browser and e-mail programs
NOTE: Company issued software programs implemented at a particular Association may be changed from time to time; the Residential Services Agent is required to learn the new programs and upgrades after such items are implemented.
The Residential Services Agent must have developed reasoning abilities to the point to be able to:
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Make customer service decisions based on company policies and procedures using best judgment
Application Instructions: To apply directly please attach resume and include hourly rate requirements and shift preferences including ability to work weekends (Sat, Sun or both weekend days)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.