Associate Program Consultant, Professional Services (EU)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: Europe
Assent is the supply chain sustainability management solution for the world’s most responsible, sustainability-focused complex manufacturers. The #1 business risk for complex manufacturers is hidden. Most supply chains were never built with sustainability in mind, and most manufacturers do not have deep visibility into their supply chain risks while outsourcing the majority of their production. Shaped by regulatory experts, customers and suppliers, Assent is the foundation manufacturers need for cross-enterprise sustainability. At Assent, your work will help bring transparency, sustainability, and fairness to the global community.
We’re one of the fastest-growing technology companies - from $5 million to $50 million ARR in under five years! As the global leader in supply chain data management, we provide transparency into the supply chains of some of the world's largest and most successful companies, including 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies. In our most recent funding round, we raised $350 Million USD in funding led by Vista Equity Partners. This funding will allow us to continue to scale with purpose, and add exceptional talent to our already remarkable team.
- Consulting with assigned clients to develop project plans at the onset of each compliance program with a focus on our complex and non-standard client accounts (enterprise/strategic clients over $100k ARR);
- Defining compliance programs from start to finish, working with Program Support Analysts to execute on tasks required to achieve client milestones;
- Acting as a project manager for the execution of the client projects, including but not limited to:
- Planning and executing campaigns to collect compliance data from supply chain third party clients;
- Aligns solutions to address customers’ specific challenges, optimizing business value and increasing product adoption;
- Engage with clients to consult and engage them on defining project outcomes, developing strategy, and sharing best practices
- Coordinate tasks with Supplier Success, Data Support, and other Professional Services groups as necessary, reviewing work for quality control;
- Check-in on an ongoing basis with the appropriate Customer Success Associate/Manager regarding client accounts, keeping them informed when contract issues or customer health puzzles arise;
- Conduct program reviews to have a deep understanding of the needs, status, gaps and next steps to ensure all client tasks are proactively anticipated and supported;
- Analyze program results and supply chain responsiveness to identify additional program strategies and opportunities for improvement with the Program Support Analysts;
- Possess Beginner to intermediate regulatory knowledge in order to consult with clients in program direction;
- Support in the creation of non-standard process and workflows and provide technical feedback to others as defined by these processes;
- Keep informed and up-to-date with Product releases and regulatory updates in order to best support Assent’s clients;
- Serve as a friendly and professional frontline contact with Assent’s clients;
- Serve as a peer partner to new team members;
- Take on special projects to improve program management processes;
- Be familiar with corporate security policies and follow the guidance set out by processes and procedures of Assent Compliance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German - you communicate clearly, concisely and with tact, additional languages (French, or Italian) are considered an asset;
- A University, College and/or Post Graduate Certificate in a related area of study or equal working experience;
- 2-3+ years related work experience in customer success, project management, and/or consulting roles;
- Proven experience in consultative customer management and/or project management roles, leading initiatives with external stakeholders;
- Experience working in a technology/SaaS and/or a Professional Services organization would be considered an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you are able to build stable relationships in a collaborative environment with a diverse group of stakeholders - internally and externally;
- Excellent Excel and data management and analysis skills - able to leverage all Excel functions;
- Ability to manage time very efficiently and juggle multiple priorities at one time - able to find avenues for additional productivity;
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge - you are motivated to learn and keep yourself up-to-date with regards to changing regulations;
- You possess maturity, poise and professionalism;
- You are emotionally intelligent - you are self-aware, can see things from various points of view, and self-regulate;
- You are intellectually curious with excellent problem-solving skills;
- You anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of others and are proactive about communicating;
- You are a strong team player, are always willing to lend a helping hand, and are motivated to contribute your expertise to a diverse pool of resources to support business goals;
- You are a critical thinker and can suggest, implement, and support efficient and effective operations;
- You have grit- you are conscientious, will always work towards providing solutions over excuses and are dedicated to achieving excellence and driving results;
- You are open to feedback, coachable and always striving to self-improve;
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office Suite and Google Applications and other Office
Assent Europe is Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. This position allows for remote working from anywhere within Germany, UK and the Netherlands.
At Assent, we are uniquely positioned to make meaningful, impactful changes in the world around us. If you believe in doing work that matters, we want you to join our team.
Life at Assent
Wellness: We believe that you and your family’s well being is important. As a result, we offer vacation time that increases with tenure, comprehensive benefits packages (details vary by country), life leave days and more.
Financial Benefits: It’s not all about the money – well, it’s a little about the money. We understand that financial health is important and we offer a competitive base salary, a corporate bonus program, and more.
Life at Assent: There is purpose beyond your work. We provide our team members with volunteer days, flexible work options and opportunities to get involved in corporate giving initiatives.
Lifelong Learning: At Assent, curiosity is not only valued but encouraged. You will receive professional development days that are available to you the day you start.
Work The Way That Works for You: Your work and life should be balanced in a way that is purposeful for you. We offer flexible working environments for our team. Choose a space that meets your unique needs.
At Assent, we are committed to growing and sustaining an environment where our team members feel included, valued, and heard. Our diversity and equal opportunity practices are guided and championed by our Diversity and Inclusion Working Group and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion includes recruiting and retaining team members from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and fostering a culture of belonging where all team members are included, treated with dignity and respect, promoted on their merits, and placed in positions to contribute to business success.
If you require assistance or accommodation throughout any part of the interview and selection process, please contact [email protected] and we will be happy to help.