Visual/Graphic Designer- UI
- Siruseri IT Park - Project Office, First Cross Road, Siruseri, Tamil Nadu 603103, India
Aspire Systems :
Aspire Systems is a global technology services firm serving as a trusted technology partner for our customers. We work with some of the world's most innovative enterprises and independent software vendors, helping them leverage technology and outsourcing in our specific areas of expertise. Our services include Product Engineering, Enterprise Transformation, Independent Testing Services and IT Infrastructure Support services
- Founded in 1996
- Thought leader in Outsourced Product Development
- 90+ active engagements, 960+ producteers
- 3000+ product releases to date
- Core Competencies: MS/Java technologies, SaaS, Mobile, Test Automation
- Offices in Chennai (India), Gurgaon (India), San Jose (CA, USA), London (UK), Augsburg (Germany) and Sharjah (UAE).
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
As our visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products
Experience : 1.5 -4 Years
Location : Chennai
Job Title : Graphic Designer / Visual Designer (Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator , Indesign)
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
Skills Required :
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.