- 1003 Beckett, San Antonio, TX 78213, USA
ASPIRE is a small company with integrated team members, ideal for NEW GRADUATES and therapists wanting to work independently or looking for supplemental work. ASPIRE is clinician owned and operated! Our team consists of support from team leaders in all disciplines and an efficient way to communicate and collaborate with assistants.
We offer THERAPIST MENTORING/SHADOWING for new graduates and therapists wanting to build on particular skills.
Aspire is looking for a Home Health Pediatric PRN or full time Physical Therapist to cover San Antonio, TX!
Physical Therapists Expectations
- Complete Evals/REs/DCs,
- Supervision is a plus
- PRN positions available: You control your caseload size and availability
- Competitive Pay and Premium Surcharges for patients outside of ASPIRE's contracted areas(adult patients only)
- Online Documentation- gather electronic signatures, save drafts and complete notes when it is convenient
- See pediatrics in the home health setting
- Texas State Physical Therapy License
- Master's Degree from an accredited PT program
- MUST see the pediatric population
- Must live in San Antonio, Texas
For more information, contact Baileigh at 210-426-0268!