- Ringwood, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Salary: to £35k doe
My client is a leading brand and digital marketing agency who work with companies across the South in both B2C and B2B markets. They are now looking for an experienced and talented Designer to join their team.
Specialising in creating brands then delivering digital products with a focus on engaging design and strong, robust development, this is an established but growing business and consists of Designers, Developer and Account Managers all working to a common goal – to delight the customer
The Designer role will require you to have experience in branding and creating beautiful print collateral. You need to be self-motivated, driven and a self-starter who keeps their finger on the pulse of latest trends in the design world. With an outstanding eye for detail you will be able to manage your time effectively. You will also be a strong, confident communicator.
You will be able to hit the ground running, interpreting the client brief and delivering on the various projects. A multitasker who can work on a variety of jobs at any one time this role is mainly 80% print based. Ideally you will have agency experience over in-house, but consideration will be given to those who only have in-house experience.
The role will suit someone who: –
- Have min 4 + years’ experience in commercial brand and print design (ideally from agency)
- Strong brand development skills and creativity
- A highly conceptual thinker who enjoys brainstorming and developing initial ideas through to completion
- Ability to work through design projects from pitching and discover to delivery
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Understanding UX/UK design experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & XD
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creativity and experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate good design experience and practice, be creative and not afraid to come up with ideas and good layout for clients as well as having broad experience across POS, Banners, Mailers, Ads etc
A great team ethic exists so you must be able to fit in, not take yourself too seriously and be willing to muck in where needed.
Sound like you – then send your CV with portfolio now