Regional Sales Manager
- 1801 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
PCS Retirement, LLC (formerly known as Professional Capital Services, LLC, “PCS”) and Aspire Financial Services are now one the Nation’s Premier Fiduciary Retirement PlatformSM. The combined, 300-person organization provides conflict-free recordkeeping services to 16,000 plans and 750,000 eligible participants representing more than $23 billion in assets under administration. Together, PCS and Aspire will serve thousands of financial advisors, strategists and Third-Party Administrators (TPAs) across the United States.
About PCS Retirement
PCS Retirement, LLC is The Nation's Premier Fiduciary Retirement PlatformSM. PCS makes it possible for advisors to extend sophisticated wealth management solutions and generate better outcomes for retirement plan sponsors and participants. Since 2001, PCS has been a partner to the fiduciary financial advisor for qualified retirement plans, providing transparent, conflict-free retirement solutions with no hidden fees. PCS offers a comprehensive retirement platform, including front-end business development tools, easy-to-use technology, and analytics to help advisors personalize and integrate retirement plans as part of their broader offering without conflict and with the highest level of service. The result: Better solutions for advisors—and the clients who trust them. To learn more, visit www.pcs401k.com.
About Aspire Financial Services
Aspire Financial Services, LLC is a leading service provider of smart retirement solutions, serving advisors, plan sponsors and TPAs since 2002 with a conflict-free, open-investment retirement planning management system supporting all plan types [401(k), 403(b), 457, IRA including Payroll Deduction, HSA, Cash Balance, Defined Benefit, Non-Qualified]. Aspire provides a best-in-class technology-enabled portfolio of pre-defined or highly customizable smart retirement solutions with private-label branding options through its proprietary technology platform and strategic partnerships. To learn more, visit www.aspireonline.com or call 866.634.5873.
As an RSM (external wholesaler), you will be responsible for proactively promoting sales of Aspire Financial Services solutions to financial advisors, TPA’s and other distribution channels within your assigned territory. You will work with your internal partner to develop sales and create market share.
• Perform market assessments, competitor analyses, pricing strategies. Draw conclusions from market assessment data on the competitive environment and the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and targets.
• Develop a strategic sales plan that identifies prospects and customers, prioritizes them according to
Importance and ability to provide results.
• Develop a call schedule to adequately cover territory and provide reports and data on results.
• Develop annual marketing strategy in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Investigates and resolves customer’s problems.
• Keep current on new technology
• Understand and comply with the sales system/program in place.
• Identify prospects, customers, and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of company business goals. Support efforts to consistently grow the base of referral sources.
• Actively manage short- and-long term leads from external referral sources to qualify prospects and advance them through the sales process.
• Manage marketing data using applicable sales management systems or tools (e.g., database, computerized call calendars and time management systems) to maximize efficiency and analyze data/marketing activity on a weekly basis.
• Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those desired products/services provided by the company and its vendors, to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
• Participate as a key team player by supporting other business units as needed.
• Assists in developing and implementing contract processes.
• Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
• Performs other duties as directed by Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 5-7 years related sales experience required. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude.
• Must be a self-starter and a problem solver. Possesses the ability to display a range of characteristics, including calmness under pressure, a positive attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and maintain tight schedules. As a key position to influence customer’s satisfaction and our company prosperity, this position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
• Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license. Several hours per day may be spent operating a motor vehicle. Up to 60% of time spent traveling.
• Microsoft CRM Contact Management Database experience is a plus.
• Sitting typing and computer monitor viewing for extended periods. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds. Must be able to type and perform repetitive key strokes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.