- 4010 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Aspire Financial Services, LLC is a leading service provider of smart retirement solutions. Serving the industry for over 12 years with a conflict-free, open-architecture retirement planning management system, Aspire offers the most extensive capabilities nationwide for all plan types [401(k), 403(b), 457, IRA, and Defined Benefit] and all retirement plan stakeholders. Aspire provides a best-in-class technology-enabled portfolio of pre-defined or highly customizable smart retirement solutions with private-label branding options through its proprietary technology platform and strategic partnerships. Aspire links the retirement planning community together to deliver smart solutions for any plan type independent of average account balance or plan size—enabling our partners and customers with strong economic value and competitive advantage through a cost-effective transparent pricing structure and fully built operational model.
Sr. Accountant is responsible for general accounting functions and analyzing budget accounts for auditing. Ensure that the organization is complying with legal regulations, including tax, audit rules, budget preparation and planning are also essential elements for this position.
• Assist in the monthly closing and financial reporting process as directed by the Vice President of Finance and Accounting
• Prepare and review monthly journal entries and account reconciliations as well as assist with the corporate consolidation
• Maintain integrity of balance sheet accounts through review of account activity and balances for accuracy and reasonableness
• Prepare daily cash forecasting reports
• Prepare and maintain revenue model including reconciliation to actual billings
• Perform financial analysis of the balance sheet and income statement
• Perform accounts payable function which includes entering and coding all invoices, preparing a weekly disbursement file, processing all checks and preparing for signature, and preparing accounts payable aging
• Prepare audit schedules for external auditors
• Perform other duties as directed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, CPA preferred 2 - 5 years experience preferred, Experience and understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Prior public accounting experience preferred
• Demonstrated track record of integrity, effective communication, innovation, and excellence
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to exercise independent, mature judgment, prioritize tasks & maintain confidentiality and the ability to multi-task is required. Proven ability to work in high pressure environment with deadlines. Possesses the ability to display a range of characteristics, including calmness under pressure, a positive attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Sitting, typing and computer monitor viewing for extended periods. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds. Must be able to type and perform repetitive key strokes.