Billing Analyst II
- 4010 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Aspire Financial Services, LLC is a leading service provider of smart retirement solutions. Serving the industry for over 12 years with a conflict-free, open-architecture retirement planning management system, Aspire offers the most extensive capabilities nationwide for all plan types [401(k), 403(b), 457, IRA, and Defined Benefit] and all retirement plan stakeholders. Aspire provides a best-in-class technology-enabled portfolio of pre-defined or highly customizable smart retirement solutions with private-label branding options through its proprietary technology platform and strategic partnerships. Aspire links the retirement planning community together to deliver smart solutions for any plan type independent of average account balance or plan size—enabling our partners and customers with strong economic value and competitive advantage through a cost-effective transparent pricing structure and fully built operational model.
This is a data analysis, quality control, coordinating, routing, and reporting function, designed to ensure all services performed are properly invoiced to the client and all systems are reconciled. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access are required. This position will compile data and prepare invoices and credit memos for billing. Data compilation includes amounts due from contracts and ensures data integrity across billing systems as well as related analysis for data accuracy to ensure accurate and timely invoicing for services contractually sold.
- Conducts advanced data and financial analysis, data validation, and reporting.
- Ensures integrity of data flowing into the billing systems is accurate and complete.
- Identifies, develops, documents and implements process improvements within existing billing platforms and processes.
- Assists in automating billing production files.
- Assists with system balancing process.
- Participates in internal/external audit testing.
- Prints and reads computer files or gathers records and reports to compile needed data.
- Enters/uploads information into the billing system or computes amounts due.
- Prepares invoices, listing services sold and amounts due.
- Prepares/processes credit memorandums to indicate incorrectly billed services.
- Posts transactions to accounting records such as worksheet, ledger or computer files.
- Assists in special projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Knowledge of billing principles, practices and processes
- Knowledge of business and accounting principles and practices
- Skilled in using financial systems and data entry
- Skilled in the use of computers and PC software packages
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an organized manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and sit for extended periods of time using repetitive keystrokes.
Knowledge of Quickbooks and Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.