Rental Delivery Tech
- Aspen, CO 81611, USA
- Job category: Rental and Retail
- Job Location: Aspen Highlands
- Season: Winter 2021-22
- Budgeted pay rate minimum (actual pay may be adjusted based on experience): $17.00
- Job Classification: Full-Time Seasonal
ASC operates the on-mountain restaurants and the four mountains in the Aspen Snowmass area - Snowmass, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk - as well as the Five Star, Five Diamond property The Little Nell, the Limelight Hotel properties which operate in Aspen, Ketchum Idaho and Snowmass. ASC also operates the rental & retail stores of Four Mountain Sports and the Award-winning Ski & Snowboard Schools of Aspen Snowmass.
The Rental Delivery Technician is responsible for preparing rental reservation products, and completing delivery and pickup of rental equipment to customers within the Aspen Snowmass resort region. This position conducts and instills the highest level of customer service and teamwork while attaining profitability, and productivity targets.
This position often receives tips.
Essential Job Functions
• Complete and fulfill rental equipment reservations including delivery, fitting, pickup and drop off services for skis, snowboards, bikes, and corresponding accessories
• Process retail sales at time of delivery
• Provide customers product recommendations based on their needs and have thorough knowledge of Four Mountain Sports offering
• Greet guests and maintain a friendly and helpful attitude when dealing with their needs
• Operate a company vehicle to provide safe and timely delivery of merchandise to guest
• Comply with required risk management and indemnification procedures
• Balance team and individual responsibilities by working with the Rental/Retail team
• Load and unload delivery vehicles
• Organize rental equipment and retail products according to appropriate destination
• Maintains truck logs according to state and federal regulations
• Cleans inside of vehicles
• Other duties as assigned
• Valid, current, unrestricted driver’s license, CDL preferred
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
• Pass Driver certification
• Previous customer service experience required
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Written and speaking fluency in English required
• Bi-lingual language skills (Spanish, Portuguese, French or others) preferred
• Must pass ski manufacturers' binding certification (on-the-job training provided)
Supervision Given and Received
Supervision given: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Supervision received: Works under general supervision of the Mobile Rental/Retail Delivery Manager. Receives continuing or individual assignments according to supervisor’s directions and may perform routine tasks. Expectations of the quality, quantity and deadlines are clearly set. Instructions, advice and assistance available as needed. Work is reviewed on demand or during scheduled check-ins.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
• Ability to stand, walk or be on your feet for extended periods of time. Kneeling and bending may be required.
• Regularly work indoors with no adverse conditions. Some positions require exposure to outdoor elements or a combination of both indoors and outdoors and may be required to walk on slippery and uneven surfaces
• Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs. individually or with assistance (weight limits can vary according to position, but no more than 50)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aspen Skiing Company / The Little Nell / Limelight Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.
For an overview of Aspen Skiing Company's benefits and other compensation visit aspensnowmass.com/jobs/benefits
As of November 15 2021, Aspen Skiing Company, The Little Nell, and The Limelight Hotels will require all active employees to be fully vaccinated in the workplace. Read more about this policy via our employee safety page here