AM Houseperson - Limelight Snowmass
- Snowmass Village, CO, USA
- Job category: Limelight Hotel
- Job Location: Limelight Snowmass
- Season: Year Round
- Budgeted pay rate minimum (actual pay may be adjusted based on experience): $16.00
- Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
You don’t just work at the Limelight. You become one of the best reasons our guests come back again and again. It’s our aim to provide a warm and inviting community atmosphere for our guests. We believe every employee should play a key role in helping enrich the guests’ mind, body and spirit during their stay. This takes a dedication to real, live hospitality and an appreciation for innovative leadership. We are a team, and we act like it.We also believe, as Limelight hotel management, in a commitment to providing a secure and enjoyable work environment for every employee — one that promotes honesty, mutual respect, personal growth and career advancement for all.
The AM Houseperson cleans and maintains public and employee areas.
Essential Job Functions
• Start the daily assignments according to the structure
• Work morning shifts
• Check Monarch Room & restaurant, clean as needed, clean the windows
• Continue to clean the lobby bathrooms dust all pictures and wipe down the walls
• Clean the lobby; dust every piece of furniture lower areas too. Include the art on the walls, lamps and lampshades, check the light bulbs
• Replenish and organize the magazines
• Check the telephone book covers, and keep them free of stains
• Must clean all the wood molding including the top areas
• Report and/or replace all burnt light bulbs in the areas
• Shampoo rooms as requested by the supervisors
• Wipe down stains on the walls
• Clean all the windows and frames inside the lobby including the exit doors interior and exterior
• All areas must be cleaned with the proper chemicals per housekeeping instructions.
• All areas require frequent attention. Check outside areas daily
• Assist the department with guest special request, example, rollaway bed, baby crib, shoeshine etc
• Stock all products relative to position to their proper levels
• Keep storages areas clean and organized, everything should be on the right place
• Write and or report all maintenance requests and mechanical deficiencies
• Help with the humidifiers brought to housekeeping to be cleaned
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be over 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or high school equivalent preferred
• Previous cleaning experience preferred
• Ability to communicate in Spanish and English preferred
Supervision Given and Received
Given: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Received: Works under direct supervision of the Housekeeping Director. Tasks are assigned according to specific procedures, and work is checked frequently. Instruction, advice and assistance are readily available.
Work Environment and physical demands
Ability to reach, crouch, kneel, stand, walk or be on your feet for extended periods of time
Regularly work in wet, hot and humid conditions for extended periods of time and may be required to walk on slippery and uneven surfaces
Must be able to constantly lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs. individually or with assistance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aspen Skiing Company / The Little Nell / Limelight Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.
For an overview of Aspen Skiing Company's benefits and other compensation visit aspensnowmass.com/jobs/benefits