Back Server / Runner - Limelight Snowmass
- Snowmass Village, CO, USA
- Job category: Limelight Hotel
- Job Location: Limelight Snowmass
- Season: Summer 2021
- Budgeted pay rate minimum (actual pay may be adjusted based on experience): $9.30 plus tips
- Job Classification: Full-Time Seasonal
You don’t just work at the Limelight. You become one of the best reasons our guests come back again and again. It’s our aim to provide a warm and inviting community atmosphere for our guests. We believe every employee should play a key role in helping enrich the guests’ mind, body and spirit during their stay. This takes a dedication to real, live hospitality and an appreciation for innovative leadership. We are a team, and we act like it.We also believe, as Limelight hotel management, in a commitment to providing a secure and enjoyable work environment for every employee — one that promotes honesty, mutual respect, personal growth and career advancement for all.
The Back Server / Runner serves food and beverage in a timely, friendly, and professional manner according to established standards and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
• Serve water and food to guests
• Assist in clearing dishes from guests
• Expedite food from kitchen to guest
• Help with station set-up and side work
• Maintain the proper care and cleanliness of serving equipment
• Stack and handle china, glass, and silver to avoid damage
• Clean kitchen pick-up service station throughout shift
• Assist in closing restaurant functions
• Attend daily pre-meal meetings
• Maintain positive communication with service and kitchen staff
• Make manager aware of guest comments and complaints
• Display knowledge of all menu items
• Carries tools necessary to perform job, i.e. crumbers, corkscrew, etc
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must be over 16 years of age
• High School Diploma or high school equivalent preferred
• Six months to one year related experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of wine, food and cooking methods preferred
Supervision given and received
Given: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Received: Works under direct supervision of Restaurant Manager. Tasks are assigned according to specific procedures, and work is checked frequently. Instruction, advice and assistance are readily available.
Work Environment and physical demands
Ability to reach, crouch, kneel, stand, walk or be on your feet for extended periods of time
Regularly work in wet, hot and humid conditions for extended periods of time and may be required to walk on slippery and uneven surfaces
Must be able to constantly lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs. individually or with assistance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aspen Skiing Company / The Little Nell / Limelight Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.
For an overview of Aspen Skiing Company's benefits and other compensation visit aspensnowmass.com/jobs/benefits