- Basalt, CO, USA
- Job category: Parent Company
- Job Location: Basalt
- Season: Year Round
- Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Our mission statement is to Live Passionately: Awaken the Spirit, Elevate Community and Honor Place. We are distinguished from others in our belief that our employees should be encouraged to bring this mission to life both personally and professionally, and in a way that is unique to them. Whether it is taking a ski run at lunch, volunteering for a cause close to your heart, or hiking at sunrise, we know our employees are our best ambassadors and our greatest investment.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to C-Suite level leadership and their direct reports. This includes the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Operating Officer, Mountain Division & the Sustainability division. This position is responsible for assisting the mentioned departments in the daily business activities and handling sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
This role typically pays around $64,035, actual pay will be dependent on budget and experience, all our salaried roles are eligible for bonus.
Essential Job Functions
- Expert in interpersonal skills, handling internal and external customer communications.
- Possesses a high level of integrity to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Coordinate with CFO/COO and Finance department on Capital Projects and the Budgeting Process.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications including but not limited to, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment with demonstrated ability to work independently and to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Manages CFO/COOs calendar and independently schedules appointments and travel arrangements.
- Schedules and attends team meetings, provides agenda, meeting notes and follow up.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence for the CFO/COO and responds independently when possible.
- Arranges programs, events, and/or meetings by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Assists CFO/COO and other accounting managers in compiling data, preparing and organizing proposals and reports.
- Oversees corporate credit card programs and corporate travel programs.
- Manages and maintains office supplies.
- Receives and processes invoices as directed.
- Organizes and maintains contracts and data ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Coordinates schedules with vendors, and may help facilitate Request for Proposal processes as needed.
- Supports ASC’s community philanthropy including in-kind donations, school visits, auction items and aspects of the Environment Foundations, the Caring for Community Fund and the Ketchum Community Fund.
- Administers the employee commuter incentives program
- Organizes the holiday gift program, school ski visits & grants for the three foundations
- Responds to community request and inquires for philanthropy, community engagement and sustainability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Notary Public, preferred
- Must have the ability to identify different alternatives through financial reasoning and select appropriate alternative
Supervision given and received
Supervision given: This position has no supervisor responsibilities.
Supervision received: Works under direct supervision of the Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer Mountain Division. Tasks are assigned according to specific procedures, and work is checked frequently. Instruction, advice and assistance are readily available.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Ability to stand, type and sit at desk/computer for most of the work shift executing repetitive movements. No adverse or hazardous conditions. Not required, but preferred to be able to occasionally lift, push or pull 25 lbs. individually or with assistance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aspen Skiing Company / The Little Nell / Limelight Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.
For an overview of Aspen Skiing Company's benefits and other compensation visit aspensnowmass.com/jobs/benefits