Spa Attendant - The Little Nell
- Aspen, CO 81611, USA
- Job category: The Little Nell
- Job Location: The Little Nell Aspen
- Season: Winter 2020-21
- Job Classification: Full-Time Seasonal
The city of Aspen at our front door, Aspen Mountain at our back door. And in between, a gathering place for the free-spirited. We're proud of our 5 Stars and 5 Diamonds -- hospitality is our passion. From our kitchens to our cellars, with their 20,000 bottles of wine, from the Concierges in our lobby to the Concierges on our mountains, and from family adventure to après ski, this hotel is, guests have said, "the Aspen of Aspen."
Assist guest utilizing the Heath Spa facilities and maintain the cleanliness and equipment of the area.
Essential Job Functions
• Restock all products in the facilities: drinks, towels, paper products & massage room materials
• Clean daily all of the exercise equipment, locker rooms and massage rooms
• Greet guest as they enter the spa, give an orientation of the facility and equipment and specialty health tips for this altitude.
• Offer suggestions on exercising guidelines to guest, know the information on each piece of gym equipment.
• Maintain optimum cleanliness of the facility. Spot-check entire facility periodically. Empty trash from locker rooms & by water jug. Empty used towels and refill amenities an hour before end of shift.
• Be attentive to guests – converse, etc. Timed attention to guests using sauna or Jacuzzi facilities.
• Make sure children are adequately supervised by parents at the swimming pool and in the gym area.
• Make appointments and be the liaison with the massage therapists.
• Responsible for the guest charge tickets to be billed and posted correctly.
• Fill towels at the pool & empty used towels.
• Observe safety procedures at all times, anticipate potential hazards and advise guests.
• Sell and restock retail items.
• Conduct inventories.
Additional Job Duties
• Make Manager aware of guest's comments and complaints
• Report to work in a neatly groomed and acceptable manner as outlined in the employee handbook
• Report to shift on time.
• Comply with all policies and procedures for the Engineering Department, The Little Nell, and Aspen Skiing Company
• Is familiar with hotel fire and safety procedures. Assist in emergency and security procedures as directed by management
• Complete tasks and projects delegated by your manager and assist other departments as business volumes and staff levels demand
• Previous health club experience preferred
• Previous retail sales experience preferred
• Able to lift a minimum of 15 pounds
• Standing, walking, lifting, bending during entire shift