PT Ski Concierge - Residences at The Little Nell
- Aspen, CO 81611, USA
- Job category: Residences at The Little Nell
- Job Location: Residences at The Little Nell Aspen
- Season: Winter 2020-21
- Job Classification: Full-Time Seasonal
Ski-in, ski-out. Five-Star, Five-Diamond, Little Nell service. The Silver Queen Gondola and Ajax Patio at your front door. You can’t get much closer to the center of the Aspen life. Residences at The Little Nell are privately owned, but available by the week or the month. You have a dedicated hospitality and Concierge team and 24-hour room service. Want a home? You have all that and a gourmet kitchen too. At The Residences, you have a magnificent rooftop pool and water garden, gym and yoga studio, private decks or furnished balcony, and heaven on earth.
The Ski Concierge will store and retrieve guest ski equipment in an efficient and courteous manner. Provide the maximum assistance with respect to all ski-related services.
Essential Job Functions
• Store and retrieve ski equipment for guests.
• Follow and complete checklist for morning Ski Concierge.
• Responsible for overseeing guest ski equipment when brought into boot lounge area.
• Assist guests in packing skis, boots, and poles. Deliver packed equipment to Concierge Desk for departure.
• Intimate knowledge of local mountains and daily ski conditions.
• Able to ski to at least level 10.
• Issue lift tickets to hotel guests, and post tickets, lessons, tuning, and sundries’ charges to the guest rooms.
• Keep the Ski Concierge area neat and clean at all times.
• Keep guest refreshment area replenished, clean and restocked for the next day.
• Shovel snow off walkway near ski racks and apply de-ice product.
• Clean Ski Concierge area at the end of each shift following closing procedures.
• Direct guest to specific areas of skiing on Aspen Mountain as well as Buttermilk/Tiehack, Snowmass Mountain and Aspen Highland Mountain.
• Responsible for pick up/return of guest rental skis.
• Responsible for booking lessons, powder tours, First Tracks, and other ski related activities.
• Occasionally skiing with the guests.
• Assist with any problem that arise with ski equipment and maintain a good working relationship with the staff of the Ski Concierge, Concierge, the front door staff, the hotel staff in general, and staff of the Aspen Skiing Company.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous hospitality industry experience and exposure.
• Guest Service experience required.
• Good knowledge of skiing, ski equipment and local areas.
• Excellent skiing/riding ability.
• Excellent knowledge of daily ski conditions.
• Excellent knowledge of local retail outlets, products and services.
• Courteous and helpful manner needed.
• Fluent English required
• Some Spanish preferred
• Ability to lift heavy objects (40 pounds).
• Standing, kneeling, and bending for extended periods.