IT Support Specialist
- Aspen, CO 81611, USA
- Job category: Parent Company
- Job Location: Aspen Airport Business Center
- Season: Year Round
- Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
The IT Support Specialist works in a support role for the I.T. department with an emphasis on customer service and problem resolution. The Support Specialist is required to answer help desk calls in a helpful, understanding and personable manner. The technician will trouble shoot problems over the phone and if not resolved either escalate to tier two support or go on site to fix problems as needed.
Essential Job Functions
• Answer Help Desk Calls
• Troubleshoot a variety of hardware and software problems either over the phone or in person
• Record all calls in KACE call tracking system
• Be familiar with installation and maintenance of all hardware used in rental, retail, ski school, ticketing and office applications
• Replace faulty hardware
• Create\manage user accounts
• Deal with warranty issues
• Image computers using KACE K2000
• Replace leased assets under a deadline
• Other duties as needed
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Professional computer experience is preferred
• Comfortable with troubleshooting, disassembling and repairing PC’s and peripherals required
• Good understanding of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems required
• Knowledge of WiFi and networking basics required
• Experience with HDI Certifications, A+ Certifications, ITIL knowledge and\or KCS knowledge preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and strong trouble shooting skills for both hardware and software required
• Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and know how to ski or snowboard at an advanced level
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms.
A physical assessment (Work Ready) is required for certain positions.
Skiing or Snowboarding is required for certain positions.