- Aspen, CO 81611, USA
- Job category: Parent Company
- Job Location: Aspen Highlands
- Season: Year Round
- Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
This position is responsible for maintaining the system, implementing (process) improvements, ensuring data quality, and analyzing and reporting on the data in the HRIS system.
Essential Job Functions
• Act as a major contributor in system implementation and upgrades.
• May oversee the completion of projects, including planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work and evaluating results.
• Partner with HR groups to enable the effective use of core HR and integrated systems and workflow solutions.
• Test and implement changes in the HRIS systems.
• Maintain documentation and procedures for audit and tracking of tasks.
• Collect, analyze, interpret, and distribute HRIS data for periodic reporting.
• Troubleshoot problems, conduct work flow analysis and streamline processes to improve overall efficiency, and efficient use of technology.
• Responsible for data integrity and quality assurance of all data.
• Defines the functional requirements, develops, tests and implements creative solutions that align with business needs, and measure results.
• Designs, develops, and maintains scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to support analytical and business needs.
• Manages security, privacy and authentication issues in partnership with IT.
• Generate ad hoc reports: pull data, calculate formulas, combine/transform data, and analyze results, perform day-to-day data collection, developing and running reports.
• Partner with multiple business units to provide project leadership, application-specific subject matter expertise, and technical insight and impact assessments as they relate to the business.
• Works with technical personnel or vendors to resolve data/set up/configuration issues.
• Maintains systems to ensure efficient operations, processing, and report generation.
• Monitor the HRIS system performance and identify processes that need improvement.
• Assist with HRIS system maintenance during system upgrades, clearly communicating any down-time or outages to end users.
• Provide HRIS training and customer service support to end-users, creating and updating training materials as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Human Resources, or other related field or equivalent
• 3 plus years of relevant HRIS systems experience, with two years of configuration experience.
• Experience in creating 'use case' test cases and organizing and executing system testing
• Strong familiarity with HR processes and functions, including end-to-end processes for recruiting, on-boarding, compensation, employee benefits, training and payroll
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including advanced Excel skills
• Demonstrated strong technical, trouble-shooting problem solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Supervision given and received
Assignments are received in the form of results expected but incumbents have considerable freedom to decide on work priorities and procedures to be followed. May provide functional guidance. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment and physical demands
• Standard office environment