Caregivers needed - Get Paid Daily!
- 126 N Story Book Way, Eagle, ID 83616, USA
We specialize in elder care with facilities in Idaho, Oregon, and Colorado. With small, home-like residences and a loving, highly-trained staff, we make your loved one feel right at home while providing the care they need to enhance their quality of life.
We are looking for kind and compassionate Caregivers, Med Techs, or C.N.A.s for our small assisted living/memory care homes in Boise and Eagle, Idaho. Come join one of our incredible teams!!
Looking for dependable people that are caring and enjoy helping elderly residents.
Will train the right candidates, so experience is not required.
Looking to fill Swing and NOC shifts (for all 7 days of the week) and have part-time and full-time available! * Swing shifts are generally 2 - 10pm or 3 - 11pm, NOC shifts are generally 10pm - 6am or 11pm - 7am.
Job Description: Assisting elderly residents with Alzheimer and dementia in their daily routine. Providing support with dressing, bathing, medications, and other ADLs. Team members also assist with daily activity programs, meal preparation and housekeeping tasks.
Benefits Include: (some benefits are dependent upon full or part-time status)
- Promotional opportunities
- Get paid daily - DailyPay allows you to draw up to 50% of your accrued wages as needed, everyday (eligibility begins 2-3 weeks after hire)
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Automatic Wage Increases After 90 Days
- Annual Raises
- Eligibility to Enroll in 401k
- Must be at least 18 years old (or 17 with Idaho C.N.A. license)
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass a drug test
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Must be dependable and have a heart for the elderly!
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Regular standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and crawling required;
- Repeated hand and arm movements, chopping, lifting, reaching over head, standing for extended periods of time, use a step stool and work on wet slippery surfaces, able to work around extreme heat and steam in the cooking area;
- Must have sufficient physical ability to: stock food; prepare, cook and serve proper meals clean kitchen, kitchen equipment; bathrooms, bedrooms, floors, etc.
- Must frequently lift or move objects weighing up to thirty five (35) pounds unassisted.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.