Caregiver or QMAP - Get Paid Daily!
- 1102 4th St, Fort Lupton, CO 80621, USA
We specialize in elder care with facilities in Idaho, Oregon, and Colorado. With small, home-like residences and a loving, highly-trained staff, we make your loved one feel right at home while providing the care they need to enhance their quality of life.
We are searching for caring and compassionate Caregivers and QMAPs for our two small memory care homes in Fort Lupton, Colorado who understand the importance of meeting the needs of residents while helping them maintain a high quality of life. We are looking for committed individuals who have a heart for others and can be dependable members of the Ashley Manor team!
- Assist residents with personal care, including dressing, mobility, administering medication, personal hygiene, eating and transporting to doctor's appointments
- Monitor patient medications and update health charts
- Maintain open communication between families and health care professionals regarding client's medical and emotional condition
- Document and report any changes in client's health status
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being
- Assist with other tasks such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, and anything requested by the Administrator
Work Schedule: We are looking to fill a few different shifts - mostly Swing and NOC shifts! We have part-time and full-time available!
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- Continuing education opportunities
- Get paid daily - we offer DailyPay, which allows employees to draw up to 50% of their available funds on a daily basis, as needed
- Promotional opportunities
- Flexible work schedules to meet the needs of family and schooling
- Performance-based bonuses
- Automatic wage increases after 90 days of employment
Wage: DOE and C.N.A. status
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Complete ongoing monthly continuing education, following state specific requirements
- Punctuality and attendance at scheduled shifts.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Regular standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and crawling required;
- Repeated hand and arm movements, chopping, lifting, reaching over head, standing for extended periods of time, use a step stool and work on wet slippery surfaces, able to work around extreme heat and steam in the cooking area;
- Must have sufficient physical ability to: stock food; prepare, cook and serve proper meals clean kitchen, kitchen equipment; bathrooms, bedrooms, floors, etc.
- Must frequently lift or move objects weighing up to thirty five (35) pounds unassisted.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.