Supply Chain Coordinator
- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, London, UK
Asahi UK Ltd is the UK and Ireland subsidiary of Asahi Europe & International Ltd. Asahi UK is responsible for producing iconic British brands including cask beers London Pride and Dark Star Hophead, craft lager brand Frontier, as well as Cornish Orchards cider which has joined much-loved premium beers such as Asahi Super Dry, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, and Meantime under Asahi International ownership.
Asahi UK brings together the Production, Supply Chain and Distribution elements of Asahi’s operations in the UK. These encompass the Griffin Brewery (Fullers Brewery), Meantime Brewing and Retail Companies, Cornish Orchards Ltd, the Fullers Distribution network, including the Horndean distribution depot and the existing Asahi UK Warehousing and Distribution network, including export operations as well as Supply and Demand Planning for the area’s covered by Asahi UK Holdings.
With state-of-the-art facilities, some of the best brewers in the world, quality ingredients, and a culture based on innovation and collaboration, Asahi offers the best quality of beer to beer lovers worldwide.
We are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Coordinator to work closely with Production and Supply Planning teams to plan and execute movements of stock from the UK Production facilities to our Warehouse locations.
The role works closely with warehousing, distribution and planning teams to ensure stock is moved to the right place at the right time and within warehousing and transport constraints.
Building strong relationships across multiple functions will be essential to the success of this role.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND OUTPUTS:
- Working in alignment with Supply Planning execute the stock movement plan to balance stock in the Network
- Work with production teams to plan daily/weekly movements from Breweries to 3PLs
- Both of the above will include:
- Forecast future activity in order to plan capacity
- Co-ordinate stock movements between warehouses
- Creating and tracking of STO’s in SAP
- Allocation and management of hauliers
- Track and report on performance vs. Plan
- Work with wider SC team to pro-actively manage any stock outs/service level issues
- Work within site and warehouse constraints– booking slots/warehouse space and helping resolve any over capacity issues
- Provide timely updates to the Supply Chain Service team so that customers can be kept up to date about delivery delays.
- Plan resource for peak periods, advising on required transport capacity for inter depot movements
- Process and Ways of Working improvements
- Reviewing weekly/monthly 3PL performance on work carried out.
- Provide cover and support for the wider Primary Distribution team
We'd love to hear from you if you have?
- Relevant supply chain experience, preferably in FMCG or drinks industry
- Experience managing a portfolio of products
- Experience working across different business functions
- Operational site experience not essential but must have an understanding of warehouse/logistical operations within a supply chain.
- Good understanding and use of IT systems ands databases. SAP experience would be particularly relevant. Intermediate excel skills required.
- Strong analytical skills able to make the connections in data, events and trends.
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in a high volume, detailed and process driven organisation
What You Get?
- Competitive basis salary
- Medical cash plan
- Life Assurance
- £520 beer allowance annually
- 20% discount at the Griffin Brewery Store
- 25 days holiday
- You get to work at a brewery!
- Full-time - 37.5 hours a week
- Permanent position
- Griffin Brewery, Chiswick
- Nearest tube station Stamford Brook (district line)
- Overground - Turnham Green
Please no agencies.