Draught Technical Representative
- Brighton, UK
Asahi UK (AUK), part of Asahi Europe & International Ltd, aims to enrich consumer experiences through innovation, high-quality service and an exceptional portfolio of premium beer, ale and cider brands including, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry, Meantime, Fuller’s London Pride and Cornish Orchards. For further information, visit www.asahibeer.co.uk
We're looking for a Draught Technical Representatives to join our Asahi UK (AUK) business-critical Draught Technical Services team! This role will cover postcodes RH, TN, and BN postcodes
As Draught Technical Representative you will be field-based and responsible for the installation and maintenance of AUK’s draught brands within a range of outlets.
Our Draught Technical Representatives ensures the product quality and technical specification is achieved in line with budget. Responsible for the operational delivery of services via work requests raised by AUK’s On Trade Sales team as well as ensuring effective communication for the progress of the work requests to the AUK On Trade sales team and DTS Operational teams.
Key attributes of the successful person
- Customer and quality focused.
- Ability to influence customers and suppliers through written and verbal communication ▪ Demonstrates commercial awareness and good analytical skills.
- Demonstrates administration skills and attention to detail thorough and logical approach to work.
- Able to work effectively in a close-knit team, often in pressurised situation
If successful you'd be responsible for the following accountabilities;
- Provide engineering support to the current draught universe of outlets which serve AUK’s brands, with levels of engineering support that allows for swift resolution of technical issues and equipment failure in line with agreed SLA’s and budge.
- Working within a designated postcode area attend outlets to resolve dispense technical faults. Work with the customer to understand the issues and provide a solution based on a route cause analysis.
- Deliver fault resolution with a quality and cost focus
- Support the maintenance function within agreed hours of service support which will include evenings and weekends.
- Providing the primary point of contact for customers relating to technical resolution out of office hours
- Update the records for the outlet such as bar plan, code of practice and assets installed / removed
- Check that all AUK brands installed are pouring to specification prior to departure
- Provide engineering support for events and mobile bar installations
- The role is responsible for self-managing workloads within the specified post code region with support from the Draught Operations team and Operations Manager. Service and Performance
Your Ideal Background:
- Knowledge and experience of the Drinks or Beer Industry at a minimum level of five-year field experience is required
- Recognised qualification in terms of Dispense systems or similar practical skills. Experience in a customer-facing operational role managing work orders within an FMCG environment
- Been in a customer-facing role previously, able to build up strong relationships with customers, acting often as their main point of contact.
- Experience of training on a 1-2-1 basis
- Basic project management experience
- Excellent PC skills: in Excel, proficient in Word & PowerPoint
- User experience of recognised CRM tool.
- Brewing process and or brand knowledge ideal
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package.
- Competitive salary
- Beer allowance per annum
- Annual bonus
- Industry leading pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Dental insurance
- 25 days’ holiday