Customer Service Executive x 3
- Salisbury, UK
With sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International (AEI) delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer.
We are looking for 3 Customer Service Executives to join our Nectar Wholesale Team. As the Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for answering customer calls in a timely and efficient manner, minimising the number of abandoned calls where possible. Processing orders inline with company procedure. As well as delivering excellent customer services to Nectar’s internal and external customers at all times.
**This role is based in our Nectar site in Hindon, Wiltshire (SP3 5GN) You must be able to travel to site and be able to work on-site 5 days a week**
The Customer Service Executive is responsible for the following key outputs and accountabilities.
- Answer customer calls in a timely and effective manner, maintaining a polite and professional manner at all times, ensuring a high standard of call handling for both inbound and outbound calls
- Orders are completed to schedule and all orders gathered accurately and on time
- Take ownership of enquiries and effectively handle any customer issues to ensure there is a suitable resolution for the customer, feeding back within the business to the appropriate teams
- Handle all consumer complaints with the aim of enhancing Nectar’s reputation by delivering a world class response / solution
- Process inbound, e-mail, web and staff orders in line with procedures, raising any opportunities for online ordering
- Process daily stock shortages, deallocating them on orders and ensuring customers are notified prior to expected delivery day
- Effectively set and handle call logs to ensure customers are prompted for processing orders if not already received.
- Be a key member of the go-to team for BDM support offering diverse skills to help in situations outside of the normal order taking and take ownership and responsibility when necessary to help BDMs on a daily basis.
- Offer alternative items where we cannot meet the needs of the customer
Experience required & key attributes of the successful person
- Experience using a database
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally
- First rate Customer Services skills
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
- Competent use of Microsoft office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- GCSE grade 4 or above in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Level 2 in Customer Services, desirable
- Must have own motorised transport due to rural location
- The ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Staff Discount
- Life Assurance
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays