Financial Accountant - 6 Month FTC
- Bath, UK
- Employees can work remotely
With sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International (AEI) delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer.
We are now looking to appoint a 6-month Fixed Term Contract Financial Accountant into our established Nectar wholesale business based in Berwick St Leonard, Wiltshire. We are open to people based from around the South West, but you must be able to commute to our Nectar Wholesale site in Wiltshire once or twice per week.
- The accountant will update month end reporting files to support the SFBP and wider Nectar team with the creation of the month end output
- Analysis of the data is essential to ensure accuracy of the output, whilst highlighting key trends evident in the previous month’s performance
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Pro-active investigation of issues with the wider team to ensure risks are known and resolved
- Preparation of regular reports for the business (e.g. cost centre reporting)
- Ad hoc Excel reporting for specific business needs
- Support the SRBP with improving the Nectar control environment through developing and implementing new processes and controls
- Working with Internal Audit on audits and subsequent control improvements
Your Ideal Background:
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience working in ERPs dedicated to SMEs. Nectar uses Merlin, but prior experience of Sage, SAP Business One, etc would be helpful
- Hands-on process optimisation and change management experience
- Ability to build strong relationships, both within finance and the wider business.
- Comfortable within a fast moving, challenging and deadline driven environment.
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous pro rata benefits package, inclusive of;
10 - 20% Annual bonus / Beer Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working