Office Admin Assistant
- Hindon, Salisbury SP3, UK
Nectar Imports (part of Asahi UK) are the South’s leading drinks distributor to the pub and hospitality sector.
From well-known brand names to the utterly quirky, whether you want the very latest in craft beers, or the trendiest gin in town we stock it all. Backed up by the best industry service standards you will find, Nectar really do deliver more and have an enviable reputation.
As part of the global Asahi group, we are delighted to be able to offer an exceptional portfolio of premium beer, ale and cider brands including, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry, Meantime, Fuller’s London Pride and Cornish Orchards.
Nectar are looking to recruit an office admin administrator to support the warehouse manager and ensure the smooth running of the internal operation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report the customer failures from the previous day, incorporating the existing Transport Report. This includes all stock shortages to customers, returns, uplifts, ullage and breakages. They will also include actions taken and defects.
- Report on all picking issues found at the point of pick from the previous night.
- Assist with the housekeeping of our WMS’s (Quick stock & Merlin), ensuring everything has a location.
- Assist in processing despatch paperwork for all 3rd party deliveries.
- Assist Warehouse personnel with all stock-based queries.
- Assist with the Warehouse layout ensuring all SKU’s are in the optimum location.
- Process returned ullage by completing the ullage form generated by Customer Services, documenting the weight and batch, and labelling it ready for the supplier.
- Assist in the general administration for quality checks and reporting for all stock processes that are current in the warehouse operation.
- Carry out error collation for stock adjustments KPIs, highlighting offenders to Warehouse Team Leaders and Managers.
- Pick and assist with Customer Collections and staff orders ensuring they are placed in the correct areas for collection.
Skills required for this role:
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with Management, Drivers and other departments both on the telephone and face-to-face. Experience of working in a Customer Services / Sales Support environment is desirable but not essential.
- Proven problem-solving skills and an ability to react quickly to requests and issues as they arise.
What you get...
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday
- Product discount
- You get to work in a drinks business
- 37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday
- Full time perm position
- Nectar Imports head office - 35 mins from Salisbury, 20 mins from Warminster, 45 mins from Yeovil