- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, London, UK
Asahi UK Ltd is the UK and Ireland subsidiary of Asahi Europe & International Ltd. Asahi UK is responsible for producing iconic British brands including cask beers London Pride and Dark Star Hophead, craft lager brand Frontier, as well as Cornish Orchards cider which has joined much-loved premium beers such as Asahi Super Dry, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, and Meantime under Asahi International ownership.
Asahi UK brings together the Production, Supply Chain and Distribution elements of Asahi’s operations in the UK. These encompass the Griffin Brewery (Fullers Brewery), Meantime Brewing and Retail Companies, Cornish Orchards Ltd, the Fullers Distribution network, including the Horndean distribution depot and the existing Asahi UK Warehousing and Distribution network, including export operations as well as Supply and Demand Planning for the area’s covered by Asahi UK Holdings.
With state-of-the-art facilities, some of the best brewers in the world, quality ingredients, and a culture based on innovation and collaboration, Asahi offers the best quality of beer to beer lovers worldwide.
We are looking to recruit a Supply Planner who will be responsible for planning a portfolio of bought in finished goods, including soft drinks, beers & cider.
Working within a team of 5 people at the Chiswick Brewery site, the role involves planning supply from multiple vendors based on forecasts and rate of sale, as well as managing inventory levels and ensuring excellent service levels across the range.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND OUTPUTS:
- Planning supply of a portfolio of Foreign Beers and soft drinks, sourcing from vendors within the UK and globally
- Management of all current and projected inventory levels ensuring consistently good stock availability for customers
- Generate POs and manage supply from external vendors, based on lead times, delivery parameters, ordering parameters (MOQs)
- Setting, reviewing and maintaining stock policies in the SAP system
- Planning med - long term stock build for peak periods (Xmas, bank holidays)
- Pro-actively managing any stock outs/service level issues to minimise business impact
- Inventory management – monitoring stock levels, flagging slow movers and any shelf life issues
- Liaising with warehouses for delivery schedule of products
- Working within site and warehouse constraints– booking slots/warehouse space
- Recommend and implement improvements to current replenishment process
We'd love to hear from you if you have?
- Good level of Excel
- Proven organisational & prioritisation skill
- Ability to influence people across the business
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to problem solve with a positive attitude
- Ability to work with people of all levels of an organisation
- Calm under pressure
- Flexible and willing to adopt change
- Relevant supply chain experience, preferably in FMCG or drinks industry
- Experience working within a manufacturing site with an understanding of production planning.
- Experience working with BOM structures and translating demand into a component replenishment plan
- Experience working across different business functions (operational/sales)
- ERP/SAP experience desirable
- Job Details
What You Get?
- Competitive basis salary
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- £520 beer allowance annually
- 20% discount at the Griffin Brewery Store
- 25 days holiday
- You get to work at a brewery!
- Full-time - 37.5 hours a week
- Permanent role
- Griffin Brewery, Chiswick
- Nearest tube station Stamford Brook (district line)
- Overground - Turnham Green