Finance Analyst - FTC
- Woking, UK
With sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International (AEI) delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer.
We are looking to appoint a Fixed Term Contract Finance Analyst for a period of 6-8 months into our established UK Commercial Finance team, focused towards our UK Logistics function.
- Providing detailed reporting and analysis during month-end
- Providing comprehensive reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts and subsequent resolution of any issues discovered
- Assisting with building and maintaining forecasting models during planning cycles
- Assisting with migrating key month-end and forecast working files to support ERP implementation
- Collation of assumptions and inputs as required from the Supply Chain team, providing challenge where necessary
- Support the Supply Chain Finance Business Partner with the production of the forecast packs, ensuring accuracy and format consistency.
Your Ideal Background;
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) ideally with 2+ years PQE
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge essential (particularly Excel)
- Managing large and multiple data sets
- Strong SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Logistics and / or FMCG experience is an advantage
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous pro rata benefits package, inclusive of;
10 - 20% Annual bonus / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working