Finance Business Partner - 6 Month FTC
- London, UK
With sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International (AEI) delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer.
We are looking to appoint a Fixed Term Contract Finance Business Partner for a period of 6 months into our established UK Commercial Finance team, focused towards our UK Logistics function.
- Act as the link between the Finance function and the Supply Chain function
- Manage the month close for your area of responsibility, ensuring numbers are delivered to timetable and with the right level of accuracy.
- Analyse performance against budget/plan and review the performance with the business and generate insightful commentary. Identify the split between one-off impacts in the month vs ongoing risks or opportunities that need an action
- Ensure that any relevant controls, such as balance sheet reconciliations, are completed in a timely fashion and in line with expectations
- Own the forecasting process for your section of the business, ensuring forecast are compiled to overall business deadlines and to the right level of detail
- Compile insightful reporting that analyses performance and highlights risks and opportunities
- Provide input on projects, bringing a financial perspective and using your wider business knowledge to help successfully deliver to timelines and budget
- Supporting the business with capital projects, to ensure that business cases are robust and projects tracked to ensure performance
Your Ideal Background
- Relevant finance qualification (CIMA, ACA, etc.) with at least three years post qualified experience, ideally in a business partnering role
- Graduate calibre
- Working knowledge of SAP is essential
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- FMCG and/or Drinks industry experience an advantage but not essential
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous pro rata benefits package, inclusive of;
15 - 30% Annual bonus / Cash car Allowance / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working